23 Jul Broadbent Sausage and Gravy Breakfast Casserole
Rise and shine because it’s breakfast time! Impress your family and friends with this one of a kind recipe provided by scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com that includes all the best parts of a hearty breakfast such as eggs, biscuits, sausage and gravy! This meal can feed a whole family, a group of party goers, or your co-workers. Furthermore, we added a little twist to this recipe and included Broadbent’s hickory smoked sausage as an ingredient. Here is how you can make even the pickiest of eaters come back for seconds.
- 1 lb of Broadbent’s smoked sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) package of peppered gravy mix (makes 2 cups)
- 12 ounces of buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ½ cup of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 13×9 pan
- Brown the sausage in skillet and drain thoroughly.
- Cut biscuit dough into 1″ pieces and line the bottom of the pan with them.
- Layer cooked sausage over the biscuit pieces.
- Layer shredded cheese over sausage.
- Whisk eggs and milk, add salt and pepper and pour over biscuit/layers.
- Make gravy according to instructions and pour over everything.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until eggs and biscuits are cooked thoroughly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Don’t worry if you and your guests can’t finish the whole dish. The leftovers are just as good! Tell us how your Broadbent Sausage and Gravy Breakfast Casserole turned out in the comments! If you enjoyed this recipe then make sure to share and like us on Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn. We hope to hear from you all soon! Have a great day!
If you need to order Broadbent Smoked Sausage click here.