20 Feb Looking for a Sunday Brunch dish that is sure to please?
Look no further!
We have a dish that will help prepare you for Sunday brunch. This savory glazed, baked ham recipe is sure to be a success.
Prep Time: 2 hr 40 mins
- 1 fully cooked ham, bone-in (18-20 lbs)
- Whole cloves
- 3 cups brown sugar
- ½ cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 can soda (Coke, Dr. Pepper)
- Preheat to 325
- Score the surface of the ham about 1/8-inch in a diamond pattern. Put a clove into each diamond pattern
- Bake the ham for 2 ½ hours
- Heat the brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and soda in a small saucepan until bubbly. Cook until thickens, approximately 15 mins.
- After 2 hours of baking have past, brush glaze onto the ham in 20 min. intervals
- Finish and enjoy
Broadbent’s is dedicated to bringing you quality, affordable ham. Check out our wide selection and find the perfect ham to add some flavor to this winter season.