08 Mar Delicious Deviled Eggs & Ham
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 3 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. mustard
- dash of salt and pepper
- ½ T. sugar
- ½ tsp. vinegar
- 4 T. of Broadbent ground ham, additional if garnish is desired (Click HERE to view our ground ham)
- 4 T. cheddar cheese, grated
- parsley for garnish
- paprika for garnish
- Peel hard boiled eggs. Cut in half lengthwise.
- Add egg yolks to food processor and process until smooth.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt and pepper, sugar and vinegar to food processor. Pulse until smooth and combined.
- Add ham and cheese and pulse a few times. Don’t pulse too much or the ham and cheese will be pulverized and disappear!
- I used a cookie scoop to scoop the yolk mixture back into the egg whites. If you want the eggs to be pretty and fancy you could pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Garnish with additional ham, cheese, parsley and paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Let us know if this recipe was a hit for you and your guests! Happy Cooking!